OVERGLOW - jsmonzani.com from Jean-Sebastien Monzani on Vimeo.
I feel like I'm taking the easy way out here, but what with my mini-vacation last week (lots of fun, by the way), working, and packing up my life - I'm headed back to Savannah on Friday - I'm SUPER busy, so I apologize for the lack of written content, but I hope you enjoy another one of Jean-Sebastien Monzani's short films! You may remember him from 'Your Secret', which I posted a few weeks ago, I absolutely love him.
Again, I apologize, and once I'm all moved in I hope to have some nice content-filled posts - I'd love to share with you the telephone bench I painted/reupholstered, and this gorgeous channel-back chair we've reupholstered as well, as well as all the other magical things I've got in store for my new place ;)
♥ Jesi Carroll
No comments:
Post a Comment