Recycle old silverware as drawer pulls:

Cute doily coasters from Urban Outfitters:
So cute/fun for fresh picked corn in the summer:

Antique/vintage dinnerware - scope out tag sales, estate sales, and the like for these gems!

I think there's something so dreamy about glass jars...

Can't decide between a beautiful cake or cute cupcakes? No need to settle, just bake a GIANT CUPCAKE

What's classier than diamond ice cubes??

And do I even need to step into the world of tea sets? These should be a given!

Don't stop there either!
* Go berry picking and store your fresh summer berries in those glass jars
* Remember those tea cup candles from the first S.O.S. on bathrooms? No need to restrict them to one room! I'll probably have these everywhere once I move into my new place
* In the summer especially, we've always got home made iced tea in a pretty glass pitcher in our fridge. For about a gallon of iced tea, boil one or two cups of water, and brew 5 or 6 bags of tea. We generally throw in 5 bags of regular black tea with one bag of a flavored tea. Once the tea is brewed, pour into a glass pitcher and fill the rest of it with ice.
* If you like baking, show off your pastry delights with glass bell jars, such as these strawberries n cream cookies
Hope you enjoyed these tips to sweeten up your kitchen!
♥ Jesi Carroll
No comments:
Post a Comment