So, let's get cooking cute!

Ahem, I said -cute-

Much better!

Get your strawberries, white chocolate, and sugar cookie mix of choice, be it pre-mixed or from scratch!

Mix your sugar cookie mix up nice and good according to instructions.

Dice up your strawberries and white chocolate as shown - if you buy white chocolate chips, it's probably easier than breaking up a bar.
Mix the strawberries and white chocolate chunks in with your sugar cookie mix.
Note: I was originally planning on rolling the dough out and using my new bunny shaped cookie cutter, however the moisture from the strawberries will make your dough VERY sticky, so this didn't work out. I added probably about a half cup of flour trying to make it so I could roll it out, but I gave up in the end.
Scoop your dough onto cookie sheets.

Bake at the temperature/time indicated in your sugar cookies recipe, but keep an eye on your cookies! They may require more time due to the added ingredients, I had to bake my cookies probably 5-7 minutes longer. To be safe, check your cookies at the minimum baking time, and then every minute or so after.

And enjoy!
Sunday, I was modeling some jewelry for a photoshoot put together by some tri-state area designers, and brought these along for during the shoot and after for the little picnic we had. They were completely devoured! I was glad they turned out so great since I'm generally not a daring cook as far as adding additional ingredients and winging it. I'll definitely be cooking these again!
No comments:
Post a Comment