Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Post: Harkness Park

Last Sunday, I joined a group of fellow lolitas to model in a big promo shoot for various local lolita designer's shops, some old and new!
Among the group was Aly of Her Lumpiness and her recently opened shop Aramanth Opulent which specializes in ecofriendly lolita & mori inspired jewelry; Carolyn of F Yeah Lolita and her shop, Ophanim Gothique, specializing in Victorian inspired bonnets, jewelry, and corsages; and Lindsay of Lolitas n Cream, her sweets jewelry shop, and her new clothing line Lolita Nouveau.
Also present was Crystal of Pretty Wonderland and her gentleman, Dalin of La Vida Frills, Cate, another Lindsay, and our photographer Sean (whew, that's a lot of links, hope I got everything right!)
We met on the gorgeous grounds of Harkness Park, and had a great day - although it got a bit hot after a while - modeling and photographing, followed by a little picnic. I'm not going to post the modeling photos, since I think Aly, Carolyn, and Lindsay have covered that pretty well via their blogs and shops, so check them out if you haven't already! Instead, I'm just going to share a couple of my favorite shots I took that day.











I had a great day with everyone!
Jesi Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment