Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life Journey Journal - New Job & To The Shore!

Just a more personal update for today, I'm pleased to say I got hired the other day at Ulta! If you're not familiar with Ulta, it is a beauty store similar to Sephora, and in addition to more expensive brands, one can also find inexpensive no-names as well, and on top of that, it also contains a full service salon!

So, I'm pretty stoked for that :) The store isn't open yet, they're still finishing up building, and the first few days of work will be setting the store up, followed by a 'soft' opening in which the store is open but not advertised and I get all sorts of coupons and discounts and goodies to give out to friends and family and such, and then the grand opening.

And Sunday (tomorrow!) through Tuesday I'm headed to a shore cottage my aunt has in New Jersey with a few friends, which I'm really excited for since 2 of them I haven't seen in over a year! Let's hope the weather cooperates with us, and I'll try not to overpack too terribly - and of course I'll be taking my own advice from my previous entry. As much as I'd like to have a fair complexion sometimes, I'm naturally more of an olive-y skin toned, and I tan - as my mom puts it, "disgustingly fast", so might as well give in, spray myself down with sunblock to protect against the UVs, and rock the inevitable tan. So, let's go New Jersey shore, and save the Snooki jokes please ;)
Jesi Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment